Thursday, February 13, 2014

What's 2014 got in store?

We're barely into 2014 and it's already been crazy busy. Six weeks in Canada and our wedding... to come home to witness our beautiful friends Dave and Jen get married. Now, in 9 days I will undertake BodyJam Initial Instructor Module Training... this will set me up to eventually become a qualified instructor. I'm very excited to start this journey and thank so many friends and professionals out there who have my back for what I'm told will be a life changing journey into the Les Mills Tribe.

So what does this mean for any events or whatever else is coming up? I'm going to need a lot of notice to attend things... because when I'm not doing my instructor training, I suspect I'll be sleeping. LOL --- That, and we are paying off our wedding, and still have another three weddings to go this year - two of which we have to travel quite substantial distances to (including Hawaii!!) so please don't be offended if we just can't make events like we used to.  One or both of us will try to make it, but we may not be able to stay long.

I'm also traveling to Melbourne for the first weekend in April to attend "Dance-A-Palooza" (Part of the Filex Convention).  So to my Melbourne friends (or anyone else that would like to travel!) - if you wanna see me, I suggest you put on your high-tops (or any other comfortable shoes) and come and join me on the dance floor at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on April 5th at 6.30pm. Anyone can attend "Dance-A-Palooza" and it will be amazing! 

That's it for now. I'm struggling to get my fitness level back after so much time off - but no excuses... it's time to learn chorey and queuing for module training!

No comments:

Post a Comment