Monday, February 24, 2014

Les Mills Tribe!

That was possibly one of the most challenging, yet inspiring weekends of my life.

Dancing on two injured legs, pushing myself to limits that I didn't know that I was capable of. Seeing six of us go through the initial module, and succeeding. I'm a little bit lost for words right now (that could also be the exhaustion talking) - but I am super excited to see where this journey takes me. I know that I've joined something that is going to be incredibly challenging, but amazingly rewarding at the same time - and I know that I'm going to have friends for life within the tribe. They are some of the most down to earth, friendly and inspirational people I have had the privilege to meet and will now get to work alongside.

Here's a few quick snaps of the journey. I kept my phone away for most of the day so I was pretty good.

Taken about 30 minutes before leaving for day one

Prior to day two - module book, mic belt, funky shoes

"Pass as a Trainee" 
Six trainees with our amazing trainers. Thanks Niki and Johnny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment