Friday, February 17, 2012

[ Fashion ] Feeling very inspired.

I would never normally be one to follow fashion trends or to wear something because someone else wore it well.

However, having seen Gillian Anderson wear so many amazing vintage pieces from WilliamVintage recently - I am feeling very inspired to add a few vintage and vintage inspired designs to my wardrobe. I haven't had many opportunities to really dress up over the years - and in the last few months I have been adding various different events (including an upcoming dinner with a fictional Assistant Director of the FBI!) to my schedule which will warrant wearing of some lovely clothes.

Looking forward to getting the bills paid so I can start making some purchases.

'Wuthering Delights Coat' from ModCloth

No comments:

Post a Comment